Life presents itself in much the same way.
We can be excited for healthy change but quickly become overwhelmed with the process.
My experience of becoming a runner has transferred well into how I handle daily life challenges:
- Take one step at a time.
- Surround yourself with people who will support your journey, either as a coach or cheerleader, or both.
- Challenge the ANT's in your life.
Then the next time an ANT creeps in for an attack:
- Recoil your arm and make a fist...
- Say out loud your rehearsed Positive Counter Statement while you...
- Thrust your fist into the gut of the ANT, pushing the ANT away causing it to think twice before challenging you again.
What will your choice be?